- Hull about 20 small strawberries.
- Open up your favorite 5 oz yogurt container. I chose a strawberry flavored Greek yogurt.
- Dip the strawberries and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I only had aluminum foil, so I worked with what I had.
- Freeze for about 2 hours.
- Let them thaw a little bit before eating them so they are not rock solid.
- Save whatever you do not immediately each in a freezer bag.
|Before freezing them, they did not look so pretty...|
|After they froze, they looked much more presentable.|
|The kids really enjoyed these treats.|
|Presented in a snack bowl.|