|Could not resist and had to take a bite!|
|How did this one not get eaten already?|
We all deserve to treat ourselves. For me, if I am going to treat myself I would like to know what I am eating, and I would like to keep it simple. Enter these 4 ingredient cookies. This recipe is so easy that all you need is a bowl, the ingredients, and a big spoon to make this batter. If you are on a gluten free diet, these will work for you. Yes, it does use sugar. I would love to cut it out but my kids would never let me!
These cookies have been a hit at potlucks, bringing them to work, and giving away as gifts. The recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate bar, cut up into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Crack egg into bowl.
- Add peanut butter and sugar.
- Mix the 3 ingredients together until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop rounded tablespoons full of batter onto baking sheet.
- Flatten each round slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, rotating the sheet halfway through baking time.
|Here is one satisfied customer!|