Tuesday, August 16, 2016

4 Ingredient Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Could not resist and had to take a bite!
How did this one not get eaten already?

We all deserve to treat ourselves.  For me, if I am going to treat myself I would like to know what I am eating, and I would like to keep it simple.  Enter these 4 ingredient cookies.  This recipe is so easy that all you need is a bowl, the ingredients, and a big spoon to make this batter.  If you are on a gluten free diet, these will work for you.  Yes, it does use sugar.  I would love to cut it out but my kids would never let me!

These cookies have been a hit at potlucks, bringing them to work, and giving away as gifts.  The recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies.

Ingredients:
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup organic peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup chocolate bar, cut up into chunks
  • 1 cup sugar
Instructions:
  • Preheat oven to 350F.
  • Crack egg into bowl.
  • Add peanut butter and sugar.
  • Mix the 3 ingredients together until blended.
  • Stir in the chocolate chunks.
  • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • Drop rounded tablespoons full of batter onto baking sheet.
  • Flatten each round slightly.
  • Bake for 8-10 minutes, rotating the sheet halfway through baking time.
Here is one satisfied customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment