|OK, there is a lot more going on in this picture than a papaya.|
But you get the idea!
I decided to make my own tropical fruit for breakfast. This is super easy but you just have to make sure that you have access to the fruit, depending on your region and the season.
1 mango (or substitute another tropical fruit, such as a pineapple)
1 lime (or you could also use lemon)
1. Slice papaya in half. Scoop out the seeds in each half.
2. Slice lime in half.
3. Peel and slice the mango.
4. Squeeze juice from the half lime over the half papaya to drizzle it over. Drop the lime into the papaya half.
5. Repeat for the other half lime and half papaya.
6. Serve each half on a plate. Scatter some mango around.