Thursday, August 25, 2016

Peanut Butter Banana

I am revisiting my favorite easy, fast, and healthy recipe.

It only requires 2 ingredients and about 1 minute of your time to put together.

It is perfect as a quick snack or small breakfast.

This is one of my favorite foods before a run outside!

I do highly recommend organic peanut butter.  I used to be a huge fan of reduced fat peanut butter.  Then I read the label and found a ton of ingredients that I did not recognize.  All there is in the peanut butter I currently use is peanuts and sea salt.  It's really nice to know exactly what I am eating.

Ingredients:
1 medium banana
1 tbsp organic peanut butter

Instructions:
1. Measure out peanut butter on to a plate.
2. Peel and slice banana on to the plate.
3. Grab a fork and enjoy!







Nutrition Information:
Calories: 210
Fat: 8.5 g
Saturated: 1.8 g
Carb: 33.5 g
Protein: 5 g
Sodium: 60 mg
Potassium: 450 mg
Fiber: 4.5 g
Sugars: 20 g
Vitamin A: 2%
Vitamin C: 15%
Iron: 4%






No comments:

Post a Comment