Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Raspberry Nut Overnight Oats

Has anybody ever tried overnight oats?  They are becoming a favorite of my husband's.  I prep one daily for his breakfast and it only takes a matter of minutes to do so.  On my meal prep Sundays, I do prep the toppings of raspberries and almonds in containers so that it saves me from doing that every day.  This recipe is basic and super easy!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
5 oz plain Greek yogurt (we use Chobani)
1 tbsp maple syrup
8 raspberries
12 almonds

Instructions:
1. In a cup, mix together the oats, almond milk, and yogurt.
2. Drizzle with maple syrup.
3. Cover and let it soak overnight.
4. In the morning, warm it up and top with raspberries and almonds.

Early morning picture
And a close up view!

No comments:

Post a Comment